You’ve heard the saying, you pay for what you get, but during tough economic times, it’s hard to justify splurging on your hunting equipment. Well, when it comes to Advantage Hunting’s Whitetail Hunting Blind, you get more than what you pay for.
The Whitetail Blind boasts many of the same great features as Advantage Hunting’s popular Deluxe Blind, but it’s the more economical choice for the budget-conscious hunter. It may be low on cost, but it’s definitely not short on quality — quite the contrary. The heavy-duty Polyethylene black shell and interior and the through-bolt design with interlocking corners make Advantage’s Whitetail Blind durable and strong enough to last through years of use and abuse – not like cheap hard-sided plastic blinds that crack and fade over time or soft-sided blinds that wear out after a season of use.
Lightweight and virtually maintenance-free, this blind is convenient to use thanks to the large hinged Polycarbonate windows that flip up and out of your way. The Tinted corner viewing windows provide you with a 360 degree view. The outside hinged door with the keyed locking door handle or optional trap-door-through-the-floor makes accessing this blind a breeze. Hunt from the ground or elevated. Either way, you’ll be shielded from view as well as from the weather and bugs in the Advantage Whitetail Blind.
* Size: 25 Square Feet 5′-0″ Wide x 5′-0″ Deep x 6′-1″ Tall
* Weight: 165 Pounds
* Capacity: 500 Pounds
* Door Size: Full-Size Door – 35″, Wide x 55″ Tall Trap Door – 25″ Wide x 22″ Long
* Windows: Four (4) Hinged Polycarbonate Windows 10″ x 30″
* Can Be Elevated w/ SCENTite’s 10′ Galvanized Steel Quadpod or Quadpod Kit
* Size: 45 Square Feet 5′-0″ Wide x 9′-0″ Deep x 6′-1″ Tall
* Weight: 275 Pounds
* Capacity: 1000 Pounds
* Door Size: Full-Size Door – 35″ Wide x 55″ Tall Trap Door – 25″ Wide x 22″ Long
* Windows: Six (6) Hinged Polycarbonate Windows 10″ x 30″
* Can Be Elevated w/ SCENTite’s Quadpod Kit
For more info: check out www.advantagehunting.com.