Lamar, MO- Redneck Blinds, the makers of premium enclosed hunting blinds, introduces The Stalker a roomy 4′x6′ fiberglass hunting blind ideally suited for 2 adult hunters. With superior construction and design the Stalker blind offers ample space and an extensive viewing area for a comfortable and truly enjoyable hunt.
Each Redneck Blind is made with 100% fiberglass to ensure a durable and sound tight product. The molded fiberglass exterior is composed of a UV protected gel coat color that won’t peel or fade making the blinds virtually maintenance free. The tempered automotive glass windows feature whisper quiet hinges giving the hunter the best advantage when taking that trophy shot. In addition these blinds offer a one piece roof to ensure a weather tight finish, along with a high density, recycled foam floor that is not only quiet but very comfortable.
The Stalker Specs-
* 48″x 72″x 82″ exterior
* 45.5″x 68.5″x 80″ spacious interior
* 27.25″ x 9.5″ side and back windows along with a 18″ x 9.5″ door window
* Largest windows in the industry with molded drip rails over each window.
* Rich looking dark green base with splatters of brown to give that ultimate camouflage look
* Submarine Style Door, drip eaves on roof and drip covers on window to keep the blind warm and quiet for many hours of enjoyment during your hunting season
A 5ft or 10ft stand can also be purchased with the blind. The stands are composed of heavy black powder coated 3/16″ thick 2″ bent iron for outstanding support, not thin tubing like most stands. The porch allows easy access to the blind and assembly is a breeze with a one size fastener to eliminate the need for extra tools.
About Redneck Blinds
Redneck Blinds are a division of Redneck Manufacturing LLC, the producers of the best fiberglass products on the market. For more information on Redneck Blinds call 877.523.9986 or visit www.redneckblinds.com