Alpen Launches Dick Scorzafava Radical Hunter Signature Series
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif. – Alpen Optics Vice President of Marketing Vickie Gardner announced, Alpen Optics will be partnering with renowned hunter Dick Scorzafava to launch a new Signature Series of riflescopes and binoculars called the Radical Hunter Series for 2011.
About the Radical Hunter Series of Optics
Alpen is introducing a Binocular (Apex® 494, 10×42) and two Riflescopes (Apex® XP™ 4053, 2-10×44 and 4054, 2-10×44 Mossy Oak Infinity® ) under the Radical Hunter Series of Optics.
Apex® 494 Binoculars Feature:
• BAK4 glass, Fully multi-coated, and PXA™ phase coating for clear, bright images with superior resolution and color fidelity
• HR™ metallic prism coating for enhanced light transmission and brightness
• Waterproof, sealed and nitrogen filled
• Lightweight, ergonomic styling, roof prism design
• Twist lock eye cups and rubber armoring for comfort, protection and durability
• Soft rubber rain guard, deluxe travel case and wide comfortable neck strap
• ALPEN’s lifetime warranty
Apex® XP™ 4053 (matte black) and 4054 (MossyOak Infinity®) Riflescopes Features:
• Shock tested to 1,000g’s magnum load
• Fully multi-coated lenses for maximum light transmission
• Fully waterproof, fog proof and shockproof construction
• Zero-set low profile windage and elevation adjustments
• Fast focus eyepieces and long eye relief
• ALPEN’s Apex XP No-Fault warrant
About Dick Scorzafava
Dick Scorzafava, an avid hunter and outdoorsman from Massachusetts, first became well known in the Outdoor Industry for harvesting trophy size deer and bear. These legendary hunts led to him becoming a well-known outdoor writer and sought after seminar speaker later in life. Dick writes for many of the big name national publications and is a staff writer for Bear Hunter Magazine, Outdoor Magazine and Woods and Waters USA. Dick has authored three books, Radical Bowhunter, Radical Bear Hunter, and Spies in the Deer Woods. “I am excited to work with Alpen Optics to launch my new signature series of optics called the Radical Hunter Series,” said Scorzafava. “Their products are great and their prices appeal to the average hunter. I am proud to associate my name with this great company and work with such fine people as owners Tim and Vicki Gardner.”
Mr. Scorzafava will be at the Alpen Optics booth #3529 at the Archery Trade Association (ATA) Show in Indianapolis, In. January 6-8. He will also be part of one of the most anticipated traditions at the show, the Baldy Awards. Industry celebrities such as Scorzafava willingly have their heads shaved as part of a fundraising effort for the Dr. Arnold S. Leonard Cancer Research Fund, which to date has raised over $700,000. You’ll also see Dick on his new television series Radical Hunter which begins airing in 2011 on The Sportsman Channel.
About Alpen Optics
Alpen Optics is known for its line of binoculars, spotting scopes, rifle scopes and accessories. Alpen’s objective is to provide superior quality optical products at affordable prices while providing features and benefits normally found only on products priced much higher. Alpen offers more than 70 products and accessories, and all are backed up by a limited lifetime factory warranty.
Alpen Optics is a proud supporter of the National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP) and the National Rifle Association (NRA) Women’s Wilderness Escape (WWE). Alpen Optics is a six time winner of Outdoor Life Magazines’ Great Buy Award for their spotting scopes and binoculars and winner of the Field and Stream Magazine’s Best of the Test Award for the Model 711, 20×50 Compact Spotting Scope.
For more information about Alpen Optics, visit www.alpenoutdoor.com or call 877-987-8370. Join us on Alpen’s FACEBOOK!