Alabaster, AL – Relive the action! With Moultrie‘s new ReAction Cam high-definition video camera, you can record your experience and then watch it over and over – even share it with your friends. Whether it’s basking in the glory of a successful shot or seeing the big one that got away, the ReAction Cam lets you record the action.
The ReAction Cam records in 720p HD (High Definition) for the best video quality that you can enjoy on your big screen TV. Focus in on that trophy buck using the 1.5″ color viewing screen and 8x digital zoom feature. And don’t worry about spooking game, while the ReAction Cam records sound, the smart LED light indicates recording rather than emitting noisy beeps. The ReAction Cam also acts as a 5.0 megapixel camera, capturing up to 10 multi-shot photos at 4 pictures per second.
Various mounts and attachments allow you to secure the camera to record just about any activity from hunting to cycling, canoeing and more. Plus, the ReAction Cam’s weather-resistant housing features Realtree® APG camouflage. ReAction Cam operates on two AA batteries and accepts up a 16GB SD memory card. Retail $149.99.
* High Definition video camera produces 720p video resolution
* 5.0 megapixel still image capture
* 8x digital zoom
* Records sound
* 1.5″ Color TFT LCD Screen
* Smart LED light indicates recording – no noisy beeps
* Three video resolutions
* Ability to take multi-shot photos (1-10 photos, up to 4 pictures per second)
* Easy-to-read display screen
* Date and time stamped on each photo and video
* Playback Mode
* Anti-Shake Feature
* Auto Stop (5-30 minutes)
* Low battery indicator
* SD card slot accepts up to 16GB
* Operates on 2 AA batteries (not included)
* TV Out port
* Weather-resistant housing features Realtree® AGP camouflage
Moultrie is the most recognizable game management brand in the industry. Moultrie develops and manufactures feeders, spreaders, sprayers, scouting cameras, feed supplements and accessories for deer, turkeys, hogs and fish. With over 30 years of experience, Moultrie is an expert in game observation and management. Moultrie is a division of PRADCO Outdoor brands. You can visit Moultrie on the web at www.moultriefeeders.com.
Mike Mattly (641) 856-2624 or email@example.com