Each Laser Trainer Cartridge easily installs into the firing chamber in seconds, works regardless of barrel length and does not stick out of the barrel. The Laser Trainer Cartridge activates for 100 milliseconds each time the firing pin strikes the cartridge. This modified cartridge is rimless, so the Laser Trainer Cartridge is not expelled during dry fire, which allows for tap, rack, bang or malfunction training drills. A hardened rubber plunger on the laser also acts as a built-in snap cap to protect the firing pin and two rubber rings on the laser help ensure a proper fit in order to best replicate bullet impact for accurate training. The Laser Trainer Cartridge requires three 377 batteries, good for approximately 3,000 shots. Each model is sold separately for $99.95.
LaserLyte Cartridge Laser Trainer Specifications:
- Product Number: LT-9(9mm), LT-40(.40 S&W), LT-45(.45 ACP)
- Batteries: 3 x 377
- Battery Life: 3000 shots
- Weight: LT-9: 0.375 oz./11 g., LT-40: 0.5 oz./12 g., LT-45: 0.625 oz./19 g.
- Min. Diameter: LT-9: 0.34 in./9mm., LT-40: .39 in./9.86mm., LT-45 – .44 in./11.19mm
- Max. Diameter: LT-9: 0.38 in./9.7mm., LT-40: .42 in./10.63mm., LT-45 – .47 in./12mm
- Length: LT-9: 1.35 in./34.5mm., LT-40: 1.36 in./34.57mm., LT-45 – 1.36 in./34.52mm
- MSRP: $99.95