“Know When & Where To Hunt”
200 Yards of constant all-day surveillance! Know when and where your deer are going to be before your next hunt.
The Deer Positioning System™ is great for seeing where deer are entering and exiting a food plot or any open areas. The “DPS” is a wide angle, time lapse scouting camera that provides you with constant day light surveillance from over 200+ yards away. The “DPS” makes hunting easy by allowing you to know when and where to set-up to hunt.
The “DPS” supports a memory card up to 32GB for up to a couple weeks (up to 105,000 photos) of constant surveillance and operates on 4 or 8 AA batteries. Providing constant surveillance (no motion required), it will record the entire day’s activity in 5 to 10 second interval to reveal all activity.
At-A Glance™ Photo Viewing Software is included free ($29.99 value) so that you can review an entire day’s worth of photos (up to 7,500 photos) in a short movie-like video in under 3 minutes. You can PLAY slower slide-shows or fast forward to view up to 1,500 photos (per day) per minute on any PC or MAC. At-A Glance™ software works with ALL game cameras and it allows you to combine and organize all your hunting photos together in one place! The software allows you to be able to zoom up close all the way to the other side of the field! Bottom line, At-A Glance™ is the easiest way to view game photos; and it even allows you to instantly share with friends by e-mail or online with popular sites like Facebook, YouTube, etc.
At-A Glance™ – (Photo Viewing Software)
• Works on PC or MAC
• Works with ALL game cameras
• PLAY slower slide-show or watch in fast speed view of up to 1,500 photos per minute
• Sharing capability with friends on e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, or post Flagged movie clips to YOUTUBE
• Combines and organizes your photos together in one place (Photo Management)
• Allows you to ZOOM up close to the other side of the field
• One Year Limited Warranty
• Works with Primos® 20/20 Angle adjusted camera mount (Model 63093)