The SAFARILAND Double Cuff, 10 Pack, White (8220-3-10) offers two individual cuffs rather than the standard single strap. It gives an officer the ability to control a suspect after one handcuff is placed on the suspect’s wrist/forearm.
Designed to handcuff a suspect using standard handcuffing techniques. One Double Cuff does the job of two standard single-strap disposable handcuffs. Double Cuff can be used to secure a suspect’s legs at the ankles.
One Double Cuff can be used to interlock into another Double Cuff through the slots in the locking head.
Double Cuff can be used to secure a suspect to the railing of an ambulance cot to make transportation to a hospital safer for medical personnel, patient and officer. It reduces stress in the suspect’s shoulders while handcuffed from behind.
- Double Cuff features gives the officer greater control and the ability to stabilize the subject after one cuff is in place
- Two individual cuffs rather than the standard sinfle cuff for controling both wrists / forearms and ankles
- Stamdard length is 34″ / 86.36cm
- 1/2″ (1.27cm) wide beveled edges to reduce potential for subject injury
- Ample space for writing down subject information
- Tensile strength for more than 400lbs /240kg
- Two cuffs in one, which allows for quicker subject control
- White Finish