Dogtra Company produces the world’s finest Dogtra collars. Dogtra’s focus is on offering user-friendly e-collars that are designed for the most demanding training conditions. Dogtra offers a complete line of e-collars from small-breed pet trainers to a variety of sporting dog units as well as K-9 Police work. Dogtra is proud member of ECMA (Electronic Collar Manufacturers Association.
The DOGTRA 1902 NCP Field Star Dog Training Collars, 1/2 Mile (1902NCP) is Dogtra’s most popular e-collar and is truly the star of the product line. It is designed for pet, K-9, and sport dog training where high output stimulation is required.
This two-dog model has stimulation type – nick, constant and non-stimulating – pager / vibration. When the “Nick” button is pushed the receiver emits a single, rapid pulse of electrical stimulation. Pressing the “Constant” button gives continuous stimulation as long as the button is pushed, for up to 12 seconds. Pressing “Pager” Button will give non-stimulating vibration as long as the button is depressed, for up to 12 seconds.
- Two-dog model allows the trainer to control two different dogs from one transmitter
- Precise stimulation level (0-127)
- Easy-to-use, ergonomic transmitter
- 1/2 mile range
- ‘Nick’, ‘Constant’ and non-stimulating pager/vibration
- Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries
- Fully waterproof collar/receiver and transmitter
- No external antenna on the collar/receiver
- LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation even in dark or low light conditions
- Over 999 different identity codes to prevent signal match-up with other e-collars
- Three bar battery life indicator and LED colored indicator to show remaining battery life