Although it boasts many of the same great features as Advantage Hunting’s popular Deluxe Blind, the Whitetail Blind is the more economical choice for the budget-conscious hunter. But, just because it’s low on cost doesn’t mean it’s short on quality — quite the contrary. The heavy-duty Polyethylene black shell and interior and the through-bolt design with interlocking corners make Advantage’s Whitetail Blind durable and strong enough to last through years of use and abuse.
Lightweight and virtually maintenance-free, this blind is convenient to use thanks to the large hinged Polycarbonate windows that flip up and out of your way. The tinted corner viewing windows provides you with a 360 degree view. The outside hinged door with keyed locking door handle or optional trap-door-through-the-floor makes accessing this blind a breeze. Hunt from the ground or elevated. Either way, you’ll be shielded from view as well as from the weather and bugs in the Advantage Whitetail Blind.
* Size: 25 Square Feet 5′-0″ Wide x 5′-0″ Deep x 6′-1″ Tall
* Weight: 165 Pounds
* Capacity: 500 Pounds
* Door Size: Full-Size Door – 35″, Wide x 55″ Tall Trap Door – 25″ Wide x 22″ Long
* Windows: Four (4) Hinged Polycarbonate Windows 10″ x 30″
* Can Be Elevated w/ SCENTite’s 10′ Galvanized Steel Quadpod or Quadpod Kit
* Size: 45 Square Feet 5′-0″ Wide x 9′-0″ Deep x 6′-1″ Tall
* Weight: 275 Pounds
* Capacity: 1000 Pounds
* Door Size: Full-Size Door – 35″ Wide x 55″ Tall Trap Door – 25″ Wide x 22″ Long
* Windows: Six (6) Hinged Polycarbonate Windows 10″ x 30″
* Can Be Elevated w/ SCENTite’s Quadpod Kit
For more info: www.advantagehunting.com.